Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekend Reflections


Well, I'm trying my hand on reflections. This was taken this morning when the weather is sunny and windy and perfect for hanging the clothes :) The pail of water was there since last night since it was raining and my cats love drinking it. I'm trying to shoot the reflections of the hanging clothes from the pail angle.. I love the results, not so good though but it's my first time and am quite happy with it:)
Happy weekend everyone!!






Sunday decided to join in the fun as well :)



8 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. I like the last one best, maybe because I like cats!
    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun shots - a great entry for Weekend Reflections!

    Here's a better view of the Zeppelin Eureka, taken by Mme la Vache through the sunroof of the Vachemobile. Here are some shots taken FROM the Eureka.

    «Louis» thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, your photos are amazing.
    My favorites are the last two photos with your sweet cat.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cool shots! I like the last one most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun reflections and a great way to turn a chore into a fun event! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, especially the ones with the kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not quite good? I disagree - they're exceptional!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good shot! but better make sure the water doesn't stay stagnant, or the mosquitoes will breed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails